This necklace was given the name 'Mizu', meaning water in Japanese – as each element was carefully designed to reflect an element of water – from the organic flow of water, represented in the hand-carved toggle, or the pearls themselves, being one of the ocean's most precious gifts.
- Organic toggle piece is approx. 0.5 x 0.5"
- Genuine fresh water pearls are approx. 3mm each
- Handmade in Toronto
- Made to order. Please allow 2 weeks to ship.
- (Photo shows Mizu Choker worn with Cara Necklace – sold separately)
- Sterling Silver or Gold Plated toggle options
- 14, 15 or 16-inch lengths
- Model wears 14-inch
- For size assistance, email email@example.com