Spark your creativity, learn new jewelry-making skills and gather with like-minds, all in the comfort of your home during this Virtual Workshop hosted by Cadette Jewelry designer, Allison.
**Update: Attendees will receive materials to create TWO pearl bracelets. Keep both for yourself to enjoy and layer, OR gift the second one to a friend or loved one!
In this workshop, I'll guide you as you craft your very own organic pearl bracelets with toggle closures (see photos), as I guide you through each step. I'll share personal tips and techniques that make for a polished piece that you'll be proud to wear and cherish, and one extra to gift to another. This workshop is beginner friendly!
Once you've registered, you will be sent a jewelry kit in the mail that contains the materials you'll need.
Important: If you already have jewelry / craft pliers to use, select the kit without pliers in the drop-down menu. If you don't have a pair of pliers and need them, select the kit with pliers.
LIVE WORKSHOP DATE:
- Wednesday September 15 (7-8pm EST)
- Sept 8 workshop registration is now closed
Deadline to register for Sept. 15 workshop is Sept. 3
- 5 days before the workshop, you will be e-mailed final details and the access link for the live event (we will use Zoom)
- Workshops are limited to 12 attendees each
- Workshops will be recorded. Though I'd love for you to join us for the LIVE experience, if you can't make it, you will be e-mailed the recording so you can make your bracelet during your own time
MATERIALS & TOOLS IN KIT:
TWO 14kt Gold-filled toggle closures
- Beading wire
- Organically-shaped pearls (13" strand)
- Flat nose pliers (for crafts or jewelry-making) *only included in kit with pliers
YOU'LL NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN:
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Sharp scissors (smaller the better) or wire cutter
One more thing — Community and collaboration are at the heart of all Cadette events and gatherings. I always aim to create engaging experiences where everyone feels truly present and involved. Therefore, at the end of the workshop, there will be a brief portion for group discussion where we'll get to know each other a little more.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org